Management Consultant jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Macquarie Park NSW (undo)
- Strong organizational and process management skills.
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum 2 years in L&D/OD.
- Gains confidence of clients, management team and peers (Relationship Management).
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts.
- 3rd party contract management and procurement.
- Leadership, diversity consciences and team management.
- Account Annual Plan (AAP) Management – Coordinates and…
- Great time management and organisational skills.
- Daily management of billing information in SAP.
- Present trend reporting data to Billing Consultants and Billing…
- Accurately qualifying and progressing all patients with SF.com to help drive improved forecasting and patient management through the sales cycle.
- We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
- What does success look like?
Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Macquarie Park NSW
- Consultants to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs.
- Key stakeholder in collaboration with marketing, product management, engineering,…
$100,000 - $170,000 a year
- As we grow and win new business, we have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant to join us.
- Konica Minolta an exciting global business that is…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience as a Digital Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Implementation Consultant or Software SME highly advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.