Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts.
- If this is a role that you are interested in, apply now!
- Weekend availability is a must.
- Permanent roles commencing from January 2020.
- These permanent roles are based in our Maroochydore centre.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to:
$68,006 - $72,618 a year
- Assist in the development of management systems, processes and procedures associated with a diverse range of management initiatives across the branch and…
- This role is available immediately.
- Stock and inventory management - through administration practices.
- Come and join one of Australia’s most iconic brands;…
- If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Wide Bay Recruitment at Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au.
- Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
- All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with…
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under the ‘How you will be assessed' section in the…
- Experience in similar role within an International standard 4 or 5 star Hotel (desirable).
- Posting Date Jan 15, 2020.
- Position Type Non-Management/Hourly.
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills.
- This is truly the most important role in our company and we rely on our educators to…
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- In this role you will be providing cleaning duties, focussing on maintaining a consistently high standard for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.