Management Roles jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
$26.43 an hour
- Liaise with store management and staff.
- Training and support from management team.
- This role is fast paced and physical where you will be moving a lot of stock…
$62,043 - $66,471 a year
- What we need from you to apply for the role.
- What previous administration experience in a similar role have you had?
- Salary $62,042.97 to $66,471.19.
- In this role you will:
- Experience in similar roles in a luxury environment desirable but not required.
- Reporting to the Outlet Manager, the key responsibilities…
- Previous experience in an Educator role;
- To be considered for this role; please submit your application following the below link.
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Isaac Regional Council offers a wide range of exciting career and employment opportunities throughout the region.
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Have strong IT skills and the ability to quickly learn proprietary information management systems which are used for grants contract management.
- Medication administration and wound management experience.
- A pre-employment medical assessment may be required for this role.
- To be successful, you will have:
- You're in constant contact with the management and leadership teams, sharing data about the status of products and parts.
$26.43 an hour
- Strong negotiation skills and time management.
- Build strong relationships with management and staff.
- Training and support from the management team.
- Diary management to enable the efficient organisation and execution of daily activities for the Heads of HR;
- Come and be a part of this success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.