Management Roles jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- Autonomously make decisions and judgements within the scope of the role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office administration or a health administration role.
- Exposure to site operations or relevant materials management qualifications.
- To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced role often managing multiple tasks.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled management…
- With over 300 clinics across Australia, This role is for our Parkes clinic.
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service/ retail role.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management;
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries.
- If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Wide Bay Recruitment at Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au.
- Actively participate in and support education, management and portfolio functions within the Bundaberg Family Unit.
- Find out more in the Role Description.
- This role is primarily responsible for providing quality care services to clients in their own homes in accordance with their care plan.
$92,973 - $96,864 a year
- The role is full time and fixed term until 31 December 2023.
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of culture in out of home care;
- Closing Date: 13 March 2020.
- Full time classroom training is provided for two weeks in your local capital city to make sure you are best equipped to perform your new role at Suncorp.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.