Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- Relevant tertiary qualification in sustainability, environmental science/management (or similar);
- This role will see you partnering with internal and external…
- + Commercial/contractual management of projects on behalf of the Consultant.
- + Technical leadership and governance of multi-disciplinary teams in internal and…
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- 3+ years of industry experience in a similar role – essential;
- This role will see you working closely with engineers and scientists of varying disciplines,…
- + Commercial/contractual management of projects.
- Working on a range of projects, this role will give you the opportunity to develop and shape your career.
- + Technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams in internal and client facing roles.
- + Commercial/contractual management of projects on behalf of the…
- The role is being offered on a 6 month contract basis, with possible extension dependent on projects and workload.
- + Drawing management tool (RTV Tools) preferred, not essential.
- This role will see you contribute to a range of complex technical design tasks on medium to…
- You will play an active role in contributing to reports and tenders and will also develop your Project Management skills and commercial acumen.
- As an experienced engineer, you will play an integral role in the strategic vision and growth of the team, mentoring and developing emerging engineers to shape…
- This role is suited to a highly motivated professional who is looking for exposure to local and international mentors to help support and drive their career.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.