Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- Regardless of your level of experience, there are a few things that would make you shine in this role, having energy and a positive attitude, good time…
- Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require…
- Assist with stock management and setting up visual merchandising.
- To succeed in this role, you will:
- We currently have an exciting role at our Carindale store…
- Full training will be provided in the specific activities required in the role.
- We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory,…
$29.96 an hour
- + Initially a 9 month Casual role.
- + Must enjoy working with people, be comfortable in a quiet environment and have effective time management skills.
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills.
- This is truly the most important role in our company and we rely on our educators to…
- Highly developed interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to work in multidisciplinary work environments.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is desirable;
- Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The flexibility to work a rotating roster will also be key for this role.
- Experience in a similar role.
- To be successful in this role, you will have excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.