Management Roles jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Eight Mile Plains QLD (undo)
- You will have at least 4 years demonstrated experience in the provision of case work services for highly disadvantaged young people; or certificate/diploma…
Eight Mile Plains QLD
- Ability in people and stock management, merchandising and loss prevention.
- This advertised role is not for and has no connection to the Woolworths Group.
- Strong communication, computer literacy and time management skills.
- Previous experience in Workplace Relations, ER or HR generalist role.
- Established background in events management, project management and people management.
- Desirable: Established background in events management, project…
- Includes time management skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities or assignments and to determine when it is necessary to involve others to meet work…
- Project management knowledge, preferably using Agile methodologies.
- This role will work closely with the Payroll & Service Improvement teams and service…
- RACQ is committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role.
- Sound organisational and time management skills (e.g. prioritising,…
- Your key role responsibilities will include;
- Experience in the management of high quality Payroll / HR Service.
- A great place to grow.
- Who we’re looking for.
- Any other duties as determined by management.
- Tracking of vehicle management and allocation within the scope of coverage.
- Raise pay adjustments where required.
- Tertiary qualifications in adult learning/education/project management.
- High level organisational skills, problem solving and project management skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.