Management Roles jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Rockhampton QLD (undo)
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role…
$60,000 - $69,999 a year
- Relevant asset management, trade or project management (building) qualification plus a minimum of 2-years experience in community/affordable housing or property…
- In this role you will:
- Provide information to management regarding roster costs and estimates.
- Assist in the development of Rosters to meet operational needs…
- Role specific - You have the demonstrated ability to rapidly develop proficiency in organisational specific programs and databases.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Strong time management and work prioritisation skills.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Degree qualification in the fields of Environmental Science, Natural Resources Management or Aquatic Sciences or agreed equivalent.
- Undertake record keeping and information management tasks to ensure accountability.
- Work effectively within a statutory environment to manage the dual roles of…
$90,000 - $99,999 a year
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- What you will bring to the role..
- Supportive management and team with family friendly work options.
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital offers 4 operating theatres and a full range of…
- 1-5 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan ahead.
- Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.