Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- This role reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Implement project management techniques and systems to enhance project performance.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- There is a strong emphasis on strong but pragmatic project management skills and stakeholder management.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management…
- In your role as project manager, you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Demonstrated skills in project management in accordance with recognised best practice project management methods such as Waterfall and Agile.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control,…
- Project management experience in a software development environment;
- As a Project Manager for Compare the Market, you will be accountable for the successful…
- To be successful in this role you must have experience with the following:
- McCosker Contracting are seeking applications for a highly organised, focused,…
$120,000 - $125,000 a year
- Coordinate project tasks ensuring that all team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Significant experience working in a Project Management or…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Experience in or familiarity with 1SAP, Planview, Documentum and project/contractor management systems will be advantageous.
- DUTIES REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE:
CBC Staff Selection
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
- Your new employer is a leading organisation who has a vacancy for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.