Management Roles jobs in Queensland
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts.
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership.
- Medication administration and wound management experience.
- This role is permanent full time role (38 hours per week) offering $60,767.34 - $73,720.41 per year…
- Applications must address the 'Qualifications, Knowledge and Requirement' for this role (contained within the attached position description) and are to be…
- To be successful for this role you will have:
- You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family…
$67,997 - $89,478 a year
- Your ability to supervise, direct and motivate staff to achieve outcomes, and your well-developed planning, prioritisation and time management skills are…
- Regional and Rural Nursing refers to all Nurse and Midwifery roles outside of the major metropolitan areas.
- Multiple Positions currently available - Blackwater…
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills.
- To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for…
$30.81 - $39.12 an hour
- Learning and development to support you in your role.
- Desirable: Are you experienced in wound management, diabetic care and palliative care?
$30 - $35 an hour
- Assisting the clinical management team with ACFI documentation and comprehensive assessments.
- Co-ordination of client care needs, including assessment, case…
- Business negotiation and staff management skills.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all residents receive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.