Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- And each of us have an important role to play.
- Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local…
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role;
- Proven knowledge of employment relations, WHS requirements and labour management;
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre QLD
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage.
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your Team and manage performance.
- Effective financial and people management.
- Lead, inspire, and deliver with management autonomy.
- Execute day to day management.
- BWS people are great people.
- This is a hands-on role;
- Previous experience with performance management processes and principles.
- Sound knowledge of financial management and proven experience…
- As a Store Manager, you will be the driving force behind sales, customer service, team development and stock management.
- Store incentives and bonus schemes.
- Demonstrate a strong mix of leadership and management qualities.
- Ensure financial management and operational standards are met, maintained and exceeded.
- This is a key role in a Flagship central location!
- One on one coaching and mentoring by the senior retail management team.
- Inventory management and stock volume control.
- Preferred 2 years retail management experience.
- We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced,…
Soul Origin - Chermside
- Comply with instruction given by management.
- Liaise and work with centre management.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.