Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- Ability in people and stock management, merchandising and loss prevention.
- This advertised role is not for and has no connection to the Woolworths Group.
- As a Store Manager, you will be the driving force behind sales, customer service, team development and stock management.
- Store incentives and bonus schemes.
- Excellent communication and relationship management.
- As Store Manager you will utilise your previous retail management experience to develop a high performing…
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an…
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre QLD
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage.
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your Team and manage performance.
- High volume stock management skills.
- Take the leap into a new career path and enjoy the rewards and flexibility of your well-deserved years of management and…
$48,000 - $55,000 a year
- Perform inventory management and stock control including weekly stock take and reports.
- If you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment,…
- Ambitious, currently in a high level management role and wanting to further your development.
- Great time management & able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Applicants need to have had proven sales and management experience in a previous retail role and have full availability including weekends..
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Conduct performance management when necessary.
- To register your interest for the Store Manager role, please submit your application today!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.