Management Roles jobs in Queensland
- Have experience maintaining excellent store presentation through visual merchandising, inventory management and stock control.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Conduct performance management when necessary.
- To register your interest for the Store Manager role, please submit your application today!
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- Generous base salaries depending on role and industry.
- Specialised retail consultants who will support you to find your new dream role.
$55,000 a year
- Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words.
- You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Strong merchandise and stock management experience.
- Previous Management experience in a similar role.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.