Management Roles $110,700 jobs in Queensland
- Relevant tertiary qualification in sustainability, environmental science/management (or similar);
- This role will see you partnering with internal and external…
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- In this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Identify talent and create plans to ensure staff are developed and retained for critical…
- The role will also provide an opportunity to mentor junior AECOM team members throughout ANZ and to help build on the existing capability in the fuel and…
$120,000 - $125,000 a year
- Good understanding of change management processes.
- This is an exciting role that would ideally suit a dynamic, experienced IT professional that has come from a…
- The Queensland Economics Lead role is responsible for:
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- + Commercial/contractual management of projects on behalf of the Consultant.
- + Technical leadership and governance of multi-disciplinary teams in internal and…
- The role is being offered on a 6 month contract basis, with possible extension dependent on projects and workload.
- + Commercial/contractual management of projects.
- Working on a range of projects, this role will give you the opportunity to develop and shape your career.
- You will play an active role in contributing to reports and tenders and will also develop your Project Management skills and commercial acumen.
- As an experienced engineer, you will play an integral role in the strategic vision and growth of the team, mentoring and developing emerging engineers to shape…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.