Management Roles $130,000 jobs in Queensland
- Access to user friendly mobile patient management technology.
- 13SICK, National Home Doctor is Australia’s largest network of home-visiting doctors.
$135,216 - $141,656 a year
- QUT’s relationship management and.
- For supervision, workload management and.
- Will play a key role in leading and managing.
- A human-centred design mindset that.
- The practice is fully equipped and computerised with modern facilities and nursing support to assist with chronic disease management plans and assessments.
u&u Recruitment Partners
$140,000 - $200,000 a year
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Reviewing and developing workplace safety management systems, policies and procedures;
- Health workforce certificate and DPA/DWS available – visa sponsorship.
- We have a very exciting replacement DPA/DWS position with a HWC close to Brisbane for GPs…
- Ability to get Unrestricted provider number (For Full Time role ).
- Early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management of Skin Cancer and Melanoma , including…
Tile and Grout Pro
$50 - $80 an hour
- Our team in the office will do the utmost to support you in your role, providing customer service and helping you with our App system.
$175,000 - $250,000 a year
- A Special Counsel, Director, or former Barrister looking for a permanent role on a full-time basis; or.
- A Special Counsel, Director, or former Barrister looking…
Careers Connections International
$420,732 a year
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a comprehensive specialist geriatric clinical services across the Health Service, including participating in…
- If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you.
- We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.