Manager jobs in Botany NSW
You refined by:
Facilities Manager (undo)
- As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not…
$93,986 - $101,901 a year
- Salary Package: From $93,986 to $101,901 p.a.
- (HEW Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading.
- BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy & sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate…
- Provide high-level facilities management expertise.
- Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective…
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
- If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect…
- Facilities Manager – NSW and ACT.
- You'll have meaningful work, within a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of…
- Due to ongoing growth in our Corporate Facilities Management segment, we are seeking a Facilities Manager to work on one of our corporate sites in Macquarie…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Are you a Facilities Manager who is strategic, commercially driven and have a desire to manage multiple sites?
- Maintain, train and induct staff on WH&S.
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- A company that prides its self on customer service and the ability to manager client needs.
- Leading Facilities role on the outskirts of Sydney's CBD.
$110,000 - $118,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Real Estate, you will manage the day-day facilities and property management operations, including contractors for reactive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.