Manager $91,800 jobs in Botany NSW
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and senior managers.
- VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major…
- Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12…
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- A rapidly expanding commercial and residential construction company is looking for a well rounded Site Manager to join the team.
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- $5 million refurbishment project based in the city.
- Excellent work life balance with flexible working conditions.
- Strong salary and bonuses $150k-$180k.
- As a site manager you will need to showcase that you have delivered numerous projects within the $15m - $30m range.
- The location is in the Hills District.
Construction Recruitment Group
- As a site manager you will need to showcase that you have delivered numerous projects within the $30m - $100m range.
- Will be from a trade background.
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Working on Health and Education projects upwards of $50 Million.
- Looking for an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of running busy new build…
$170,000 a year
- Established builder across the Construction space.
- Our well established client who offer construction services to the commercial, retail, hospitality and…
- Fit out and refurb contractor.
- A long standing client of CGC who have a very reputable and respected presence in the Fit Out market are actively seeking a Site…
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
- Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a Site Manager to oversee new build residential projects in Wollongong and Bonnyrigg.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.