Manager Electrical Construction jobs in New South Wales
- Previous experience in an administrative support role gained within the construction, electrical or engineering industries is favourable.
$674 a day
- Monitoring construction and overseeing construction contracts and works to ensure works are within budget and agreed scope.
- 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
$1,000 - $1,104 a day
- Proven experience in Rail Track Asset Management, maintenance, construction and commissioning works in an operational environment.
- $1000 - $1104 Per Day.
- An electrical background in critical infrastructure is essential.
- Experience with managing sub-contractors involved in design & construction.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.