Manager Health jobs in New South Wales
$103,080 a year
- A range of primary and community health services also operate from Orange Health Service.
- Are you an experienced, forward thinking and innovative Health…
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary issues in Private Health.
- The HSU is hiring a Divisional Manger for its Private Health Division.
- Leading the development and delivery of events promoting health and sustainability - eg World Environment Day, Health Influencers Week.
- Demonstrated experience in a Health Economics Modelling role in the medical devices industry (or equivalent) is required at technical expertise manager level.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Building strong, positive influential relationships with GPs and other health care practitioners, so we can drive value-based interventions to improve health…
$2,877 - $3,226 a week
- The District Health Information Manager will provide leadership and strategic direction for health information management functions across Northern Sydney Local…
- Lead an experienced and passionate team of case managers.
- Ideally, you will hold a qualification in nursing, allied health and/or community services and have…
- The Health & Safety Manager is accountable for the safety and welling of all WeWork team members, systems,.
- The Health & Safety Manager is an integral part of…
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics.
- Due to continued growth we are seeking an exceptional person…
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline such as Occupational Health and Safety, Ergonomics, Safety Science or Allied Health with a minimum of 8 -12…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.