Manager Health jobs in New South Wales
- Lead an experienced and passionate team of case managers.
- Ideally, you will hold a qualification in nursing, allied health and/or community services and have…
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics.
- Due to continued growth we are seeking an exceptional person…
$117,318 - $119,651 a year
- Salary will be accordance with NSW Health State Awards for the advertised classification/s.
- Current authority to practice as a Registered Nurse (Division 1)…
- Applications, quoting reference R9062MUH and including relevant experience, should be emailed, as soon as possible, to the Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Campbelltown Hospital is recruiting for a Health Manager (Level 2) to complement and enhance the current General Services department.
- What We Can Offer You.
- Strong interest and passion for the health & fitness industry;
- Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs.
- We offer flexible working hours;
$66,754 - $68,344 a year
- The Clerical Manager works closely with the Outpatients Business Manager in an operational manner and is involved in thinking differently about how we work.
- We are looking for an experienced Admissions Manager to drive the client services and occupancy responsibilities at our peaceful aged care facility Constitution…
Northern NSW Local Health District
$121,607 a year
- The Nursing Unit Manager leads nursing staff, ensures effective liaison between all health professionals and is responsible for the environmental and work,…
$124,248 - $126,554 a year
- Nurse Manager - Greater Metropolitan Health Services, Hunter New England Imaging (HNEI).
- The Nurse Manager - Greater Metropolitan Health Services, Hunter New…
Be the first to see new Manager Health jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.