Manager Health $90,500 jobs in New South Wales
Health System Support Group
St Leonards NSW
$127,384 - $152,407 a year
- HSSG is a unit of the Public Health System Support Division of the Health Administration Corporation to provide services to support the public health system in…
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- Additional NSW Health Public Holiday between Christmas and New Years.
- Knowledge of the NSW Health system is an advantage but not essential.
- Do not include any medical or health information in this email.
- As part of the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services product team, you will be reporting to the…
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- The branch enables the Ministry of Health to be an effective health service purchaser and system manager through high quality data, analysis and performance…
- Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage.
- IQVIA are currently seeking expressions of interest for Associate…
$2,270 a week
- Lead and co-ordinate the health care team.
- The Nursing Unit Manager Level , Module 3 Operating Theatres purpose is to:
- Are you a clinical leader and role model?
- As Business Manager you will develop, maintain and manage relationships with key commercial buyers in the Public and Private Health System within NSW.
$59.72 an hour
- Nurse Unit Manager, Ward 6B Cardiothoracic.
- The Nurse Unit Manager (NUM) will manage a unit or ward in order to provide a quality standard of care to NSLHD…
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NSW Mental Health Act (2007) and the NSW National Framework for recovery orientated mental health services (2013).
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.