Manager Insurance jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Support insurance re-rates reviews, new plan installations, insurance quotes and insurance redesign activities.
- The purpose of the role is to.
- Liaising with external providers, fund managers, brokers and share registries on the Advisers’ behalf.
- These include access to a wide range of flexible working…
- EML is a leading Workers Compensation Insurance company.
- Once trained as a Case Manager, you will receive your own portfolio to manage.
- Build People policies e.g. Leave Requests, Christmas shutdown, Building benefits packages e.g. employee healthcare, insurance etc.
- This is where you come in!
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- The Manager provides detailed supporting analysis to quantify cost savings opportunities as well as market leading product distribution and delivery performance…
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare.
- Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New…
- Finance / Commercial Manager role in big corporate - all highly regarded.
- You will be working alongside our founders, the central functional team and City…
- The Data, Reporting and Insights Manager is responsible for the production of all Customer Servicing Wealth reports, as well as the interpretation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.