Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Develop manpower work estimates, work scope assignments, engineering schedules and progress measurement systems for engineering management.
- Undertake relevant mechanical/piping engineering tasks as required by project and tenders.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of design and/or construction fields…
- Underpinned by our professional team of managers and engineering personnel, our collective knowledge and experience are paired with our project management…
- Develop an understanding of the WA market and build relationships with key decision makers which would include project and site managers.
- We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at…
- Our capabilities include all structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation, manufacturing and fabrication, and engineering disciplines.
- A degree, diploma or trade qualification in either architecture, building, engineering, electrical or mechanical disciplines and high-level understanding of…
- Tertiary qualifications in related engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical) desirable.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services division (M&IS)…
- BG&E Resources (BG&ER) is an Australian based engineering services business providing all-encompassing services to resource and industrial sector clients…
- Engineering background ideally metallurgy or mechanical preferred.
- Client facing experience ideally at an engineering level is critical.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.