Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Overseeing the requirements of mechanical, structural and piping works for specific projects.
- Date Posted: January 22, 2020.
- Tertiary qualifications in commercial, financial or related engineering (e.g. mechanical) discipline desirable, but not essential.
- What we are looking for:
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- A trade qualification in mechanical engineering or a related discipline is desirable, along with experience in a mechanical product range within the resource…
- Develop cost effective engineering solutions for the project.
- Provide engineering services, leadership and project management support for assigned projects…
- Relevant mechanical trade or engineering qualification will be highly regarded.
- Good mechanical and problem solving aptitude.
- You will be working within the brownfields division alongside a team of multidisciplinary engineers and led by a highly respected engineering manager within the…
- A mechanical engineering background from either a degree or trade perspective is ideal.
- Our client is a leading value-added distributor of mining comsumables…
- 26 Jan 2020 W. Australia Standard Time.
- With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers.
- We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- As the track components of this project are about to commence this contractor will be looking to bring on a project engineer with a background working on metro…
- Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia.
- The successful candidate will possess;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.