Manager Regulation $60,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Risk identification & assessment, ensuring regulations are met.
- Ensure WHS processes are carried out effectively across both projects.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS.
- Work with the Global Complaints Manager to identify and support implementation of improvements to the complaints handling process, reporting and other…
The Recruitment Company
$470 - $490 a day
- Influence land use policy, regulation and practices that impact water quality.
- Work with people at all levels of government (elected representatives, managers,…
- We need big thinkers who look for opportunity within the framework of regulation and are ready to play an integral role in our transformation.
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Ensure works are carried out safely and to regulations.
- Support the Project manager during the construction phase of electrical construction projects and…
- Secure Chain of Responsibility Regulations.
- Default language We are looking for an Operation Support Manager with a passion to lead, coach and inspire their…
- Vice President, Global Financial Crimes Manager.
- Escalate regulatory relations concerns to GFC Compliance Manager or Executive.
- Back to job search results.
- Perform technical review of the capital model, including assessing the conceptual soundness of the model as well as the compliance with regulation and…
- Deep understanding of the national and international privacy laws and regulations, coupled with experience in embedding this into business operational processes…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
- The Technical and Regulatory Manager requires a confident individual due to its customer facing component.
- Assisting with customer enquiries with regards to TGA…
Be the first to see new Manager Regulation $60,000 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.