Manager Retail Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Frontline Retail (undo)
- Our client is an internationally recognised brand.
- The latest trends are reflected in every garment throughout each department.
- Self-starter who is decisive.
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Do you have connections with developers, interior designers, architects?
- Have a strong knowlege of furniture ?
- Have a design background and qualification.
- Come from a retail management background.
- Above industry salary and commissions.
- My client is a leader in the eyewear fashion industry.
$55,000 - $59,000 a year
- You are someone who is warm and passionate and loves everything about international luxury retail.
- As a manager in this business you are going to be strong in…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Kilburn location - Inner North Adelaide.
- Growing national retailer of choice.
- $60K - $65K + Super + monthly Bonus.
- Past experience in strategic management.
Hills District NSW
- Strong understanding of retail KPIs.
- Minimum of 2 years in retail management.
- They have a massive presence across the country in many different retail formats.
- If this sounds like you and you are ready to earn excellent commissions among the very best in retail fashion - APPLY NOW!!
- Be able to SELL SELL SELL.
$53,000 - $56,000 a year
- $55K+Super with amazing commissions and growth.
- Team and Family Culture - work for the best!
- Competitive salary of $53K-$56K+Super.
- NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY!
$55,000 a year
- Previous experience at a Store Management level in retail.
- As they are apart of a HUGE retail group they offers endless career opportunities for their staff and…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Take this opportunity to join the market leader in the retail field.
- Fantastic salary package + bonuses & incentives!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.