Manager Retail Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
$62,000 a year
- A true passion for retail & growing your retail management career.
- 2+ years Management experience ideally in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Solid previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment.
- Work type: Full Time - Permanent, Full Time - Salaried.
- Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an integral part in the day to day running of the restaurant.
- WE’RE ALWAYS SEEKING THE BRIGHTEST STARS TO WEAR OUR STRIPES.
- An iconic Australian fashion institution, Sportsgirl is a leader in the fashion space.
- Minimum one year leadership experience in retail, hospitality or customer facing environment.
- But above all, you’ll need to be passionate about customers and…
- Share your passion for retail, and apply today.
- Are you passionate about customer service and want to work in an exciting, fast paced retail environment?
- Lead and manage complex projects and programs as the key client interface.
- Develop working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful…
- Act as an ‘in-charge’/manager; leading small teams and overseeing workflow and work quality as needed.
- Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu…
- Demonstrated customer service skills/retail experience.
- Willing to travel between various retail locations in the Area Reasonable level of communication skills.
- Proven experience in the retail or food and beverage industry is great.
- There’s a magic moment that happens here at Krispy Kreme every day.
- A love of team work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.