Manager Retail Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team this role plays an…
- We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
- We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love.
- Are you up for it?
- Solid previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment.
- We are looking for a motivated Assistant Store Manager to join a passionate…
- Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career:
- Fashion retail experience is highly regarded.
- Discuss any VM concerns with the Store Manager & Cluster VM.
- Internal Progression- Sky is the limit!
- Call centre or retail store).
- David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic…
- Previous management experience, preferably in retail.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fashion Retail Store Manager to join the…
- As a Project Manager, you will oversee multiple projects at a time, primarily across our southern region portfolio (Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania).
- As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Highpoint store you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through…
- This role will be based out of our Melbourne office, and reports directly to the National Account Manager, Retail.
- The drive and passion to go the extra mile.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.