Manager Retail Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- A background in sales of retail.
- Our client is renowned in the retail industry for growing its staff into highly successful individuals.
- In addition to managing a diverse portfolio of corporate offices, retail, universities, hospitals and industrial assets, BGIS is a world leader in the…
- Current relationships with the network of retail Pharmacies in the specified territory.
- In this newly created role you will partner with in-field team members…
- Sales role specialising in high quality products to the Meat and Food Processing industries.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to offer innovative solutions to…
- We are looking for an Account Manager to join Australia's leading brand activation agency, Traffik Group.
- The Traffik Group has a highly talented and innovative…
- To be successful in this role, previous experience in managing manufacturing and retail accounts is a plus.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people…
- As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to…
- Experience in consumer electronics /retail industry an advantage.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to deliver exceptional creative in retail.
$70,000 a year
- The company has recently doubled its size and product portfolio which is why they need the expertise of an account manager for further expansion.
- Reporting to the Account Director and acting as the lead client contact and conduit between design teams, external suppliers and multiple key stakeholders, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.