Manager Retail Vacancy jobs
- You are an experienced Business Development Manager, ready for the next challenge.
- Identifying and assessing new business development opportunities across…
- 3-5 years strong experience in sales or business development in a high ticket premium retail market (HVAC, Windows, other);
- Do you want to change the world?
- Good understanding of retail operations and supply chain.
- Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, this is an autonomous role, focussed on…
- We are currently looking for a full-time Business Development Manager to grow and service our customer base.
- Australia's premier trade and tool retailer.
- Rexel Electrical Supplies, a part of Rexel Australia is a market leader serving commercial, industrial, residential and retail customers with world-class…
- We are looking for a field based Business Development Manager.
- Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel…
- This position could eventually oversee the sales team, account managers, and marketing/communication team.
- The ideal candidate will possess Business Development…
- With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive,…
$120,000 - $200,000 a year
- Reporting to the Managing Director in NZ, we have a current vacancy for a high profile and autonomous position of a National Business Development Manager for a…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Business Development Manager opportunity targeting $multi-million projects.
- As Business Development Manager you will be working autonomously to meet state…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.