Manager of Security jobs
You refined by:
$1,150 - $1,300 a day
- A general passion or interest in developing or advancing your cyber security/ security experience & knowledge.
- It will be a CV/ career changer.
- Refine and implement the Technology security strategy to improve Cyber capabilities.
- Manage the operation of our security systems and applications (including…
- Public facing representative for cyber security.
- Evangelise security best practice, research and knowledge sharing.
- Shape and deliver our strategy.
- Provide Cyber security Threat Analysis.
- Strong experience managing cyber security projects.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in the underlying IT or cyber security…
- As a Security Consulting professional within our clients Security Government and Health practice, you will guide and advise clients in understanding, evaluating…
- Hands on experience in security services, specific security based certification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Senior Product Manager - Security Services.
- Must currently hold Australian Government Clearance.
- Expressions of Interest for Cyber Security professionals with current Australian Government Clearance for…
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Support the management of security risks.
- The role requires a hands on manager who has direct experience of atleast 2 years in performing and implementing penetration testing and application security…
- Broad knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Identify and assess information security risks relating to data access and storage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.