Manager of Security jobs
You refined by:
Senior Project Manager (undo)
- Work with team managers to determine project resource requirements (Number, skills, and duration).
- Our core businesses of fund administration and securities…
- It is a requirement that candidates are Australian Citizens and able to get an appropriate baseline security clearance.
- This is what we're looking for:
- We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create.
- Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a minimum NV1 security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance…
- The Company Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider.
- Acting as a people and functional manager, and enabling project teams to deliver against their performance objectives.
- Is innovation part of your DNA?
$140,000 a year
- The senior project manager plays a crucial role in delivering projects on time and within budget and understanding the commercial feasibility/value return of…
IT Alliance Australia
- A. Project manage the delivery of an 18 month cyber security works program including SIEM reporting and dashboards, enterprise security architecture, security…
Pounce Marketing Pty Ltd
- Pounce Marketing is seeking an experienced integrated project manager to join our team and assist in managing projects ranging from digital, events, print,…
- Hold a NV1 security clearance.
- We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team on a permanent basis.
- Establishment of the Project Office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.