Manager, General Manager jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Build long term relationships with key decision makers including hydraulic designers and engineers, architects, facility managers and major plumbing contractors…
- Our client have a proud history of delivering project management and engineering services from start to finish throughout the entire project life-cycle from…
- Strong company culture with autonomous working environment.
- Our client are a big name within industrial chemicals in WA.
- Occasional regional travel when needed.
$105,000 - $120,000 a year
- 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract.
- Based South of the river.
- My client sits within the utilities industry, is based south of the river and is a well known reputable…
- Interesting projects across Australia and NZ.
- Our client is a fast growing advisory firm that has presence across Australia, NZ and Asia.
- Our client are a market leader within the electronic technology space internationally with this role having a focus on electronic security.
- Large organisation with a well established compliance team.
- Opportunity to move out of a legal role and into compliance.
- A minimum 12 month contract.
- Manage the general HR administration in the office including personnel employment contracts, payroll, leave records & files.
- Varied and hands-on position.
- Supplier to the Oil and Gas Industry.
- For nearly 40 years our client has been at the forefront of supplying the oil and gas industry.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Work for a Large Corporate Business.
- Our client is a very well known business based in Perth's CBD.
- Due to organisational growth and changes they are actively…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.