Manufacturing Accounting Role jobs in Sumner QLD
- MGI South Queensland is a member of MGI Worldwide, a top 20 international accounting network of independent audit, tax and accounting firms as well as our…
- Bachelor degree in Business / Finance / Accounting.
- It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector.
$60,000 - $73,000 a year
- We are searching for a part qualified Accounting professional with either a background in mid-tier or Big 4 Audit or experience within a manufacturing business …
- The divisions I recruit for are within most service-lines of public practice accounting, and the roles I recruit for are across mid-tier, boutique and advisory…
- To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years’ experience in tax law, either from a reputable law firm or one of the big 4 chartered accounting…
- Reporting to GM Operations on site and an interstate Commercial Manager, you will oversee finance functions on site, including all manufacturing accounting and…
- Servicing a range of clients from different industries including finance, manufacturing, hospitality and SMEs.
- Experience using MYOB AE and Xero.
$70,000 a year
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and CFO, your role will see focused on both the end of month and manufacturing activities for the business.
u&u Recruitment Partners
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Highly analytical role including budgeting, forecasting and adhoc reporting.
- Adhoc reporting and providing accounting support to relevant projects;
Optimum Consulting Group
- Manufacturing experience or in a FMCG environment.
- To be successful for the role you will ideally be:
- This role will report to the Finance Business Manager and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.