Market Segment $150,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
- You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
- Key skills required for the job are:
- The right person will have direct sales or business development experience within either Cloud/IaaS/SaaS markets.
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics.
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- Engage deeply with Consulting & Technology Partners in and around CX in the market.
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Assess industry trends, create segment specific assessments, size markets, prepare forecasts and develop industry models for their industry/function specialty.
- Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration.
- Adaptable to changing market and customer requirements.
- Demonstrated experience productizing rules of engagement around sales process to drive repeatable…
- Facilitates the activation of prioritized Tax solutions and campaigns, ensuring Client Executives, Market Segment Leaders and Client Serving Partners bring…
- Amazon Redshift, Amazon Elastic MapReduce, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Elasticsearch, Amazon Quicksight), defining key market segments to drive the necessary…
- Strong knowledge of the hosting services and cloud services segment in the ANZ market.
- Responsible for the execution and operationalisation of the WW cloud…
- Make new markets – develop the engagement model for driving the first design wins for the very newest platform web services, to open new market segments and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.