Marketing $111,900 jobs
- Oversee implementation of all marketing and PR activity for the organisation, including work with external PR and marketing companies.
- Day to day management of marketing budget.
- Degree level education in business or marketing.
- Manage end to end marketing program.
$400 - $600 a day
- 3+ years email automation or marketing operations experience.
- Translate marketing briefs into technical delivery requirements relating to email segmentation and…
$600 - $1,000 a day
- 6 month contract - immediate start.
- $600 - $1,000 daily rate.
- Our client is a Melbourne based Media agency, specialised in independent media planning, buying…
$650 - $700 a day
- Be a part of an exciting re-branding project.
- Leading Australian company that is going through an exciting re-brand to add even more value to members.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities across all areas of marketing.
- Exposure to both B2B and acquisition marketing will be highly regarded.
Healthcare Professionals Group
- Dedicated marketing team to drive and improve referral numbers.
- Mixed billing with negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- Lead proactive media and content campaigns that align and support the organisations marketing program of work and strategic projects and key initiatives.
- Business partnering role with Sales & Marketing.
- 12 month contract role with view to permanency.
- Boasting an impressive product portfolio, our client is an ASX…
- Lead cross-functional marketing and communications projects.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of investments and the marketing role that investment plays within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.