You refined by:
Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Translating marketing and business questions into data queries.
- Deep familiarity with the digital marketing environment and expertise in aligning marketing…
- Ensure content accuracy of marketing collateral, including voyage information, terms and conditions, offer dynamics and pricing in a timely manner.
- Conduct pre-marketing activities prior to product launch of pipeline products, often in clinical research phases, to determine Merck positioning in the market…
- Understanding of data governance and data quality processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business analyst, data management processes & practices.
EDG - Group Support Functions
- Key to your success in this role is your proven experience in data science, data analytics and data exploration, a real advocate and champion across all data…
- Strong data analytics skills, including:
- These problems often involve difficult analysis with large data sets, tough strategic decisions and close collaboration…
- We are the platform junkies, the investigative analysts, the creative collaborators.
- Specifically, this will include setting up campaigns, collecting &…
- Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™.
- A Day in the Life:
- Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.
- In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you…
- Work closely with marketing analyst to improve marketing performance.
- Background in Lifecycle marketing strategy and implementation of email, push marketing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.