Marketing Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Shows advanced capacity to interpret market data to develop customer specific recommendations.
- Uses analytical problem solving and data tools to advise senior…
- 3+ years’ experience as a BI, data and/or reporting analyst.
- Apply data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques.
- What’s in it for you?
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Top $$$ for an analyst role!
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations to commercial leaders based on real execution and performance data in each market…
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills, to analyse high volumes of data, and synthesise data from a variety of sources.
- This role is based in Bella Vista.
- Work closely with marketing analyst to improve marketing performance.
- Background in Lifecycle marketing strategy and implementation of email, push marketing and…
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising and performance advertising is a strong advantage.
- Take responsibility for helping SMB clients drive results via…
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data.
- The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the…
- These problems often involve difficult analysis with large data sets, tough strategic decisions and close collaboration with many different stakeholders, and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Applying advanced level analytical, financial modelling and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present complex data/concepts and financial…
- Supervise an offshore team of dedicated media management data analysts/associates, focused on analyzing client data, developing basic presentations, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.