Marketing Data Analyst jobs
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- There are multiple opportunities for insights-driven analysts to support a number of business units, including Marketing, Product, Web and CRM/Customer.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will have worked in a similar role utilising marketing, sales and operational data to successfully tell…
Reprise Media Australia
- Experience with data visualisation & dashboarding software such as Data Studio or Tableau.
- Experience in delivering data analytics insights and solutions to…
- The ultimate goal is to validate the clients marketing activities and help make data driven decisions.
- The primary focus of this role is to provide support to…
- Drive the data analysis to maximise targeted campaigns.
- This included manage, deliver and optimise various marketing campaigns.
- We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join [m]PLATFORM, the data & technology division of GroupM.
- Reviewed in detail the data infrastructure, assets &…
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting and influencing sales and/or marketing, either in Sales Ops, FP&A, or data analysis.
- Comfort with large amounts of data;
- Improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sale.
- We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join us.
- Work globally with other Data Analysts & Business Scientists in EMEA & North America on global projects.
$300 - $350 a day
- Experience in quantitative data analysis within a marketing environment.
- Analyse online and offline marketing data across channels and platforms to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.