Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Strong data analytics skills, including:
- These problems often involve difficult analysis with large data sets, tough strategic decisions and close collaboration…
- Comfortable speaking technically to analysts and strategically with executives.
- Experience developing profiles of actors and groups based on data.
- You will report to the Data Activation Manager and work in a broader team of analysts and data platform engineers within Data Services.
- A bit about the role...
$800 - $900 a day
- Data Analyst- Sydney CBD- Financial Services.
- We are looking for a Technical Data / BI Analyst who will play a pivotal role in our Data Analytics / BI team,…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Experience required for the Digital Data Analyst:
- Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Data Analyst:
- As the Digital Data Analyst, you’ll take ownership of…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Can extract data from large databases using SQL to develop data queries.
- Able to manipulate the data and telling stories.
- Working with multiple internal teams:
- Reporting into the Executive Manager of Marketing and Community Relations your role as the Marketing Analyst will be although not limited to:
- Are you a practiced email marketing professional, a technical email professional (familiar with Adobe Campaign, HTML, CSS and database management) or an Email…
- Work with data engineers and architects to represent the commercial team’s requirements in the wider data ecosystem.
- And just a quick one….
- Experience with analytics, digital marketing campaigns, and current marketing technology.
- As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will analyse and interpret…
Be the first to see new Marketing Data Analyst jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.