Marketing Executive $60,000 jobs
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or high-technology product management.
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing, or Partner…
- Amazon Web Services is evolving its Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Executive Briefing Centre (EBC) program to support our rapidly growing business with a…
- Significant experience working in a technology evangelist or technical executive role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled…
- This role will provide creative support associated to internal and external sales enablement messaging, executive content development and field enablement…
- Periodically document and present results, insights, learnings and recommendations to executive leadership.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer and…
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including sales, marketing, business development and training.
- You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within Amazon Web Services such as sales, product development…
- Marketing, BD, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating…
Be the first to see new Marketing Executive $60,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.