Marketing Manager $70,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
- Among Australia’s earliest adopters of the Google platform and agile methodologies, we are continually investing in future-focused IT solutions.
- Ensure appropriate marketing collateral and offer documents are current, relevant and compliant with legislation.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
ELMO Talent Management Software
- As Product Manager, you will be working across functional teams, such as: Software Engineers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Designers.
- What you will be doing:
- Strong people and leadership skills to partner with and get buy-in from marketing, customer service and data teams.
- What will I be doing?
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, executives, and other product team members.
- Working with a dynamic team of engineers, product managers,…
- Candidates with prior medical marketing experience and strong business acumen are encouraged to apply.
- Strategic marketing planning and execution, product…
- Prepare roadmap in collaboration with sales and marketing teams to identify key growth opportunities within the market.
- What’s the work like?
$165,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be degree educated and have 5+ Years of product and marketing experience in an FMCG environment with extensive exposure to…
Saunders Lynn and Company
$120,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to work with a large marketing team, you'll be working with other product managers and a marketing communications team.
$85,000 - $140,000 a year
- What makes a good product manager?
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies.
- Product managers are the CEO of the product they manage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.