Marketing Manager $70,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
- Formulating and driving marketing plans for ProCare.
- Creating ProCare marketing collateral and communications materials.
- Be Talented in who you are.
- You will work with the marketing team on campaigns whilst updating marketing assets.
- Business related degree, preferably within marketing.
- What's in it for you?
- Development and implementation of a AWM marketing plan applicable to range portfolio responsibility.
- Tertiary qualification or business, marketing, science or…
- Among Australia’s earliest adopters of the Google platform and agile methodologies, we are continually investing in future-focused IT solutions.
- Strong people and leadership skills to partner with and get buy-in from marketing, customer service and data teams.
- What will I be doing?
- Prepare roadmap in collaboration with sales and marketing teams to identify key growth opportunities within the market.
- What’s the work like?
- Every day millions of Australians turn to Seven West Media for their news, sport and entertainment.
- They trust us, and they love our shows, websites, apps,…
- Responsible includes managing the day to day product management activities such as creating and implementing strategic marketing plans, new product launches,…
$165,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be degree educated and have 5+ Years of product and marketing experience in an FMCG environment with extensive exposure to…
Saunders Lynn and Company
$120,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to work with a large marketing team, you'll be working with other product managers and a marketing communications team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.