Marketing Manager $70,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$101,623 a year
- You will have expertise in strategy, marketing, planning and execution.
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Critical to this role is the continued focus on analysis of price, promotional and marketing (A&P) activities (past, present and future) and corresponding…
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Own the strategy & execution of lifecycle marketing programs to onboard, retain, drive engagement and…
- Exemplary marketing skills across print media and creative marketing agencies;
- Develop and produce tactical marketing initiatives (in conjunction with various…
- Crafting website briefs alongside marketing team & brief Center of excellence to improve user experience and update product images, descriptions, IMC, links to…
- Support our partner ecosystem with partner marketing initiatives.
- Experience with customer-centric marketing (awareness, segmentation, messaging).
- Strong desire to learn marketing in a technology-driven organization.
- Manage integrated marketing programs, including event, digital and webinar programs.
- At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
- We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more…
- Significant marketing experience with proven track record.
- Experience with or exposure to audit services marketing and communications preferred.
- Oversee the Marketing Executive in management of the content marketing budget.
- 5 years’ experience within a media or marketing agency in a similar role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.