Mcse Windows $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
Appetency Recruitment Services
- Our client is an IT organisation that provides Managed Services, Project Delivery, Consulting and Procurement services to its extensive client base.
- Minimum of 10 years enterprise IT application experience that includes hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, or systems architecture.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Do you understand the cloud, network services and managed services IT eco-systems?
- Can you bridge the gap between business problems and complex technology…
- Must have valid working rights.
- Provide technical support including installation, configuration, maintenance, security and compliance of Client Enterprise…
$180,000 - $350,000 a year
- Argent Software is looking for greedy MCSE Field Engineers for Sydney.
- Varying and interesting work helping customers.
- And you like to make lots of money*.
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Developing and maintaining the windows platform for the server as a host.
- Test and certify new versions of windows OS and integrations for apps like VMWare.
Interface Recruitment Pty ltd
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Interface Recruitment is a full service; Melbourne based specialist recruitment agency and Microsoft Partner.
- Other IT related degree.(MCDBA).
- The role of the Dedicated Support Engineer is to act as the dedicated liaison between Genetec and a defined subset of key customers.
- Hiring Type: Permanent/Sub Contract.
- Reporting to the ICT Operations Manager, you will be part of a team that manages the ICT Infrastructure Support process to…
$650 - $750 a day
- Daily rate $650-$750 including Super (Depending on experience).
- The suitable candidate has a passion for automation predominantly with Powershell and is always…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.