Mechanical Maintenance Officer jobs
- An ability to resolve complex mechanical and electrical warranty, quality, maintenance and service problems is a must.
Talent Focus Recruitment
- Perform maintenance and calibration of equipment as per schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical would be favourable.
- Provide advice/service to customers, contractors, consultants and senior officers.
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance and updating of standards,…
- Ensure safety, high mechanical standards and compliance of the fleet.
- Work in conjunction with the Fleet Maintenance Manager to reduce maintenance costs.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Experience with plant equipment or hands on mechanical exposure highly advantageous.
- Our well established client located in the Bankstown area is seeking a…
- Good understanding of construction practices and basic architectural, civil, electrical and mechanical design.
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently.
- Located in the South Eastern Suburbs, this renowned organisation are market leaders for their quality, mechanical services in ducted heating, evaporative…
$40 an hour
- No safety breaches regarding maintenance; 3.
- Conduct preventative maintenance to achieve maximum availability; 2.
- Zero lost time injuries; 2.
- Located on Sydney's Lower Nth Shore.
- Our Client is a fast growing Australian owned and operated representative for a leading European component manufacturer.
Cruisin Motorhomes Sydney
$20 - $35 an hour
- Relative knowledge of facilities maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance and refurbishment of our fleet.
- Duties will include the repairs and maintenance of all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.