Mechanical Sales $90,000 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Qualifications – Tertiary Qualification in Mining, Civil, Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- We have an exciting new opportunity for an Application…
- A technical skill set with the ability to "talk technical" with clients around the sales and service of mechanical and electrical products.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
- Advising sales, workshop, Purchasing and Engineering manager in regards to project…
- Strong commercial and technical background with significant experience in product development ideally within a Mining or Mechanical field - engineering degree…
- If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply.
- What’s in it For You:
- Possessing an existing technical sales career within the mining and resources sector, you will ideally come from a mechanical engineering or trade related…
- Strong commercial and technical background with significant experience in product development ideally within a Mining or Mechanical field.
- Implement sales plans, goals and forecasts in line with your sales budget.
- Generating sales growth across the western region.
- Growing business in the Pilbara.
- Develop process designs for new projects and provides support to sales team in Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Regions.
- Instigating, developing and closing sales opportunities.
- Exceeding annual sales targets for the conveyor component range.
- Market rate for base salary.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Mechanical Sales $90,000 jobs in Western Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.