Mechanical Sales $90,000 jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply.
- What’s in it For You:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
- Advising sales, workshop, Purchasing and Engineering manager in regards to project…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Will come from a mechanical, rotating equipment background.
- You must be a sales person who can project manage.
- Monitor and secure growth opportunities.
- A mechanical fitting background (trade cert).
- Contribute to the technical services and sales support teams within the speciality lubricants and lubrication…
- Strong commercial and technical background with significant experience in product development ideally within a Mining or Mechanical field.
- External sales exposure within the resources sector is ideal.
- A trade/ degree in Mechanical Engineering or related studies.
- Market leader within motion control.
- A Mechanical, Electronics or Software Engineering degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Working closely alongside the project, sales and delivery teams in order to…
- Develop process designs for new projects and provides support to sales team in Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Regions.
$150,000 a year
- Have an engineering background in either the Chemical or Mechanical disciplines.
- Chemical engineering feeder preparation flowsheet interpretation fuel…
- Strong commercial and technical background with significant experience in product development ideally within a Mining or Mechanical field - engineering degree…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.