Medical One $60,000 jobs
- 02.Demonstrated appropriate level experience and skills in the medical assessment and clinical management of patients.
- 5 or 10 minute commute to get to work.
- One in three on call;
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education.
- Two ophthalmology clinics per week;
$70,346 - $94,588 a year
- And our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity.
- (Level A) $70,346 to $94,588 per annum plus an employer contribution of 9.5% superannuation…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking, live in the city you'll be minutes away from work (perhaps even close enough to walk or cycle)…
$72,418 - $79,297 a year
- Our teams provide fire prevention, they respond to hazardous materials incidents, natural disasters and medical emergencies.
- Closing date: 31 May 2020.
- MonashHeart is one of the premier clinical cardiac services in Australia.
- Selection Criteria A valid Employee Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC) is…
$180,853 - $353,214 a year
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world.
- We provide care to one quarter of Melbourne’s population.
- A current Employee Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC) is required for all medical staff.
- Onsite access to medical, surgical, paediatric, mental health & maternity.
- The position requires that you hold a current Working with Children Check (Employee)…
Western District Health Service
$54.23 - $57.08 an hour
- Alignment to one or more specific research themes/platforms, with responsibility for coordination of region-wide hub/s in their dedicated focus areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.