Medical Receptionist jobs in Earlwood NSW
You refined by:
- Please attach cover letter with your application addressing how you meet the above criteria and why you wish to pursue a career as a medical receptionist.
- Experience working in professional receptionist environments.
- Exciting opportunities have become available for enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated…
- Previous experience in radiology or in a medical reception role will be an advantage but not necessary.
- I-MED Radiology is a leading company in the field of…
Medical Centre Burwood
- Now hiring at 300/100 Burwood Rd, Burwood.
- Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful…
$1,279 - $1,310 a week
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 5.
- Remuneration: $1,279.34 - $1,309.81 per week.
AB Dental Employment Agency
Neutral Bay NSW
- This well established practice in Neutral Bay is seeking a Senior Dental Receptionist for an immediate start.
- The role is 38-40 hours per week Monday- Friday.
SMS Medical Services 2020
- Type medical reports as required.
- Purpose of position: *To organise appointments, maintain records and perform medical and other tasks in order to ensure a…
Granville Bridge Medical Centre
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team environment to utilise your skills.
- Our operating hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to…
I-Care Medical Centre
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Required).
- Atleast 1 year experience as medical receptionist in a GP practice.
- Job is shared with 5 other receptionists.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.